On New Year's Eve, Tessa and I went and got our hair cut. This was Tessa's first time going to get her hair cut. She had her haircut one other time before she was one by a friend of mine. I have been dreading taking her to get it cut because I love her curls so much. In the end it was the right thing to do. Her hair is now even and looks healthier. Tessa had a good time and still talks about "get hair cut".
This blog is set up to help keep friends and family updated on Tessa as she changes and reaches her milestones. It is also a way for us to keep track of memories of Tessa's childhood.
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Stylin...Hair Stylin that is
On New Year's Eve, Tessa and I went and got our hair cut. This was Tessa's first time going to get her hair cut. She had her haircut one other time before she was one by a friend of mine. I have been dreading taking her to get it cut because I love her curls so much. In the end it was the right thing to do. Her hair is now even and looks healthier. Tessa had a good time and still talks about "get hair cut".
Labels:
Memories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment