![]() |
| Tessa "reading" her books. |
Last Thursday was your 16 month birthday. I know...I know...I am a little late with your monthly letter, but you know what they say, "Better late than never".
This month has been a busy one for you. Not only are your walking, but you are now running as well. You are very excited about the warming weather and have enjoyed the few walks that we have been able to take when the weather has cooperated. I anticipate that we will be spending lots of time outside in the coming months.
You are also expanding your vocabulary quite a bit. You have a set of about 10 words that you use on a regular basis. Your most recent word is "book". This seems pretty fitting as you LOVE to read. It use to be that we would read to you. Then you would want to read to us after we have read to you, but now you are starting to prefer to look at several books by yourself before choosing one or two for us to read to you. I love that you love books and learning! I promise that your dad and I will continue to foster this love of learning in the years to come.
I am so anxious for the summer months to get here so that we can spend lots of time together. You are changing every day, and I don't want to miss any of it! I love you so much, Tessa!
~ Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment