This blog is set up to help keep friends and family updated on Tessa as she changes and reaches her milestones. It is also a way for us to keep track of memories of Tessa's childhood.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Proud Mommy
Today was just one of the many days I was a proud mommy. I am always proud of Tessa, but today I am especially proud. On Tessa's daycare daily report it was documented that Tessa demonstrated compassion today! Apparently, the youngest at day care was sitting in the high chair growing impatient that her food wasn't ready. As with most babies, she started crying. According to Sue and Michelle, Tessa saw that she was upset and walked over and held her hand to try to comfort her. I know Tessa is still young, but I am so proud that she has such a big heart and is compassionate!
Labels:
Proud Moments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment