![]() |
| Beep! Beep! |
Your curiosity has really peaked this month too. It isn't uncommon for you to ask "What is that?" or "Who is that?" all the time no matter what we are doing - reading a book, eating dinner, shopping, etc. You still love to read books. You have memorized most of them and can be found reading them to yourself or to your babies. You are also starting to "sing along" with the songs on your cd in the car, to songs on your tv shows, and to our goodnight songs. It is really adorable! I know that music will play an important part in your life. Your new show of choice is Disney's Tangled. You refer to it as "Baby". I'm pretty sure your dad and I have the movie pretty much memorized, but it is a cute story with a nice soundtrack.
You continue to be a great eater. Your new favorite is kettle corn from the local farmer's market. You and Daddy love to share this treat on Saturday mornings. You have also been asking for ice non-stop. You are cutting your two-year molars and have found that ice helps ease the pain.
You are still VERY interested in the potty. You tell us and use the potty about 75% of the time during the day. It isn't uncommon for us to have to get up during dinner 3 or 4 times to "potty". I think you are just curious about where the bathroom is and what it looks like. Plus, you LOVE to wash your hands. We have bought training pants for you, but we haven't taken that leap yet. You and I also went shopping for "big girl underwear" for once you are completely potty trained. We were lucky enough to find Gabba underwear as well as Tangled underwear. We did take a step backwards this past weekend as far as potty training is concerned. You declared your need to potty while at the mall. While sitting on the smaller toilet in the family restroom, the automatic toilet flushed while you were still sitting. Needless to say, it scared you! Now, you are only really comfortable sitting on the potty chair and not a real toilet. We are totally following your lead when it comes to potty training; you are still young and there is no real rush.
I can't believe that you will be be two in only two months. I am so proud to be your mommy! I love you very much!
Always,
Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment