This blog is set up to help keep friends and family updated on Tessa as she changes and reaches her milestones. It is also a way for us to keep track of memories of Tessa's childhood.
Sunday, August 28, 2011
A Big Day at the Gerling House
I don't have and pictures to prove it, but today was the first day that Tessa pooped in the potty. It wasn't much, but it was worth mentioning! Even better, later today she peed in the potty too. I think we need to stock up on potty rewards (aka m&m's) and big girl panties. Judging from Tessa's choice in books recently (both of the potty books have been big hits recently) and her asking to potty more often, I think it is only a matter of time before our grocery list no longer includes diapers!
Labels:
Potty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment