Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Do the Bunny Hop

Everyone dyes eggs in a crown, right?


Tessa's loot after the hunt.

Easter Weekend was really busy for us.  The Saturday before Easter, I had to get up early to get in line to buy dance recital tickets.  They went on sale at 8.  I arrived at the dance studio a little before 7:30.  Some people had been in line since 4 a.m.  These dance parents mean business.  Man, I didn't realize it was so serious.  I was out of there by 8:15.    Once I was done, I headed home so that Broch and I could take Tessa to the Granville Egg Hunt put on by the local fire department at the park up the road from our house.  It was so nice to be able to just walk a few blocks to the park.  Plus, it was a beautiful weekend.  

A note from Mr. Bunny
After the egg hunt, we had a few hours to kill before we had an appointment in Ottawa to have our car looked at before heading to church.  We decided to go to church on Saturday evening so we could enjoy Sunday morning with Tessa - sleeping in, then looking for her basket and hunting eggs.  She was a little worried about the Easter Bunny not finding her, but lucky for her he knew where she lived.  
Lots of goodies and  just a bit of candy

After breakfast, we headed to Grandma and Papa's for lunch with the family and another Easter Egg hunt.  Grandma assigned each kid their own color, so everyone knew what color eggs to look for.  Some were hidden pretty hard - thanks to Papa and Uncle Paul. Tessa had a great weekend at church and spending time with her family!
Hunting eggs at Grandma and Papa's

No comments:

Post a Comment