Sunday, October 19, 2014

The End of a Successful School Year

Tessa on Wacky Day
Tessa finished her first year of 3 year old preschool at Putnam County Primary School at the beginning of June.  They did a countdown to summer by having a different themed day that matched each letter of the alphabet.  Here is a picture of Tessa on "W" Day - Wacky Day.  She loved dressing up all crazy!

Tessa and her BFF, Eden
On the last day of school, all of the preschool classes (morning and afternoon) met at the local park for a magic show and some songs.  I took the afternoon off work, so that I could be a part of it, and I am so glad that I did.  Below is a video of some of the songs the classes performed.

Tessa loved her teacher, Ms. Kunkel, and her classmates.  She really enjoys school overall and had a great year!


End of the Year performance, 2014










































































No comments:

Post a Comment