| Meet the newest memeber of our family |
Monday, I had to take Tessa back to the ENT for a post-op appointment. They tested her hearing again. They couldn't get a reading on her right ear, so the audiologist thought that one of her tubes may be blocked. Of course I was concerned because I didn't want her to have to undergo surgery again. Luckily, when we saw the doctor he said that the tube looked clear. He explained that sometimes they just get bad readings. So, we don't have to go back for another 6 months - YEA!!
| Tessa getting ready to feed her baby. |
After our appointment, Tessa and I ran a few errands. We got the car washed - it is so nice not to have all of that salt and winter "scum" on it. Then we ran to Toys R Us. Tessa was given a gift card from Aunt Lori and Uncle Bruce for Christmas, and my parents had given her a little money for Valentine's day. Once we got into the store, Tessa couldn't wait to get her hands on EVERYTHING. "We" finally decided on getting her a baby doll that came with a stuffed giraffe and a sippy cup. We also got a play bottle for her to use to "feed" her baby.
Tessa has been such a love bug with her baby. She gives her hugs, pushes her in the stroller, feeds her, and even tries to share her paci and snack with her. She is quite the Little Mama!
No comments:
Post a Comment