Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snownaumi 2011

Can you tell that Tessa likes pudding?
The two days following Tessa's surgery there was a huge winter weather system that hit so Tessa and I were blessed with two snow days where we got to hang out and spend some quality time together.  Besides the usual playing and reading books we tried out a few new things. 

One thing that Tessa is doing more and more of is walking.  She is getting braver and braver everyday - trying to turn around on her own, taking more risks, walking further distances.  She is much more courageous than I am comfortable with, but I have to let her try and learn as she goes. 
Tessa playing with Play Dough

We also played with play-dough for the first time.  Tessa wasn't exactly sure what to do with it, but she did seem to enjoy herself. 

We also got out a new toy that Aunt Jodie and Uncle Paul had bought for her for Christmas - the Little People Farm.  Tessa got so many gifts for her birthday and Christmas that we decided to put some up and get out a new toy every few months throughout the year. 


Needless to say, Tessa and I really enjoyed being "snowed in" together!  I love spending time with that little girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment