Friday night everyone came to our house and stayed the night. Indianapolis is about 4 hours from my parents house, so our house was a nice halfway point. We got up early Saturday morning to head out to the Children's Museum. I had always heard great things about the museum, so I was excited to see what it had in store for us. Let me just say that the museum is AWESOME! I wish we lived closer so we could get a family membership. It had so many interesting exhibits for kids of all ages. Tessa enjoyed the children's play area and the Dora and Diego exhibit the most.
We spent Sunday at the zoo. It was a warm day, but everyone had a good time. Tessa and I fed the giraffes, and I petted the elephant (Tessa didn't want any part of that!). That night we went to Build a Bear, and Tessa came home with a new friend - Bananas the monkey. We also had dinner at Dave and Busters. Tess was so exhausted she fell asleep on the way back to the hotel and continued to sleep while being carried up to the room, having her diaper changed, and getting her pajamas put on. All in all, it was a very fun and relaxing vacation! Thanks, Mom and Dad!!
| On the way back to the hotel |
![]() |
| Bananas the monkey |



No comments:
Post a Comment