I use to have a runny list of Tessa's vocabulary, but there are just too many words to keep track of now, and the list is getting way too long. So, I am going to borrow my friend Amy's idea, and just copy the list into a post so that I have a record of it. Here it is in no particular order: I Cook Big Girl Outside Garbage Eye Snack Owee I'm Stuck Slide Paci or My Paci No, Thank You Give Me (Gimme) Pancake MeMa (MeMe) GiGi PaPa Thank You Yes (Yeah) Elmo Awesome Potty (I Potty) Poop Bubble Balloon (Boon) Pick Up Gabba (Yo Gabba Gabba) Hot Happy (Happy Day for Happy Birthday) More Book Baby Up Bye Hello Patty Cake Bubba Mommy Daddy Please (Plea) Cookie Sorry (I Sorry) Up Out All Done All Gone Milk No Oh, Cool. Cracker |
This blog is set up to help keep friends and family updated on Tessa as she changes and reaches her milestones. It is also a way for us to keep track of memories of Tessa's childhood.
Monday, July 11, 2011
Tessa's 1st 40 + Words Used Consistently and Correctly
Labels:
Milestones,
Words
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment