Watch out Betty Crocker...there is a new chef in town! Tessa LOVES to help me in the kitchen. We have been especially busy with Christmas being just around the corner. This past weekend, Tessa helped me unwrap three bags of candy to use with baking. She loved it - "I do myself" she kept telling me as I tried to help her. Little does she know that she was working on her fine motor skills while helping me in the kitchen. Surprisingly, she only ate two pieces of candy. This blog is set up to help keep friends and family updated on Tessa as she changes and reaches her milestones. It is also a way for us to keep track of memories of Tessa's childhood.
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
"I Cook"
Watch out Betty Crocker...there is a new chef in town! Tessa LOVES to help me in the kitchen. We have been especially busy with Christmas being just around the corner. This past weekend, Tessa helped me unwrap three bags of candy to use with baking. She loved it - "I do myself" she kept telling me as I tried to help her. Little does she know that she was working on her fine motor skills while helping me in the kitchen. Surprisingly, she only ate two pieces of candy.
Labels:
Activities,
Family Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment