Saturday, Tessa and I went to Lincoln Square Mall to the indoor "farmer's" market. We were hoping to pick up some dog treats for Bubba and maybe a few new hair bows for Tessa. We were successful on both accounts.
What we weren't expecting to see was Santa Claus! Broch and I created an advent activity for every day in December. We have a gingerbread house with doors that open on each day. Instead of putting treats inside, we came up with an activity to do instead. So far Tessa has done a snowman craft, went and saw Christmas lights, and went to the library to check out Christmas books. Saturday's activity was suppose to go and see Santa at Marketplace Mall. So, we were not expecting to run into Santa at the market. Tessa waved at him, but then she said, "Santa - no, no, no lap." So, I guess we may have to wait until next year to get a picture of Tessa sitting on Santa's lap. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment