Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wet and Wild at the Wisconsin Dells

A few weeks ago, (I know I have been slacking when it comes to keeping this blog up to date - Sorry!) my parents took our whole family to the Wisconsin Dells for a long weekend.  We stayed at Glacier Canyon.  It was awesome!  We were all able to stay in the same room - there were 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a living area, and a kitchen.  The resort itself was HUGE.  There were 2 indoor swimming pools and 2 outdoor pools, but these weren't open due to it be January and all.  There was an arcade in the resort and even a craft area for the kids.  Tessa and her cousins, Kaedin and Braylin, had a blast.  We painted pottery - Tessa "painted" a monkey.  Actually I had to help with most of it because she was busy tasting the paint :).  We tried out both water parks and just had fun being with family.  This is now a place on our list of possible vacation spots in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment