The other day, Tessa had asked is she could invite two of her friends from preschool over - Ayla and Owen. We had never had a play date before, so I told her she could invite one friend. She chose to invite Ayla. Tessa and I had been at Ayla's birthday party a few months ago, so I knew who Ayla was and was excited for Tessa to have a girlfriend come over and play. Sidenote - Ayla's mom was a student at Mendota High School when I was a teacher there, so we knew each other as well. I sent her mom a message on facebook, and we scheduled the play date for Sunday afternoon.
Ayla and Tessa has SO much fun. They took turns driving the Barbie Jeep, played in the sand table, blew bubbles, had snack (cookies that Tessa and I made earlier and cantaloupe), and went on a wagon ride to the park. Tessa had a great time! She was a good hostess, and can't wait to have another play date soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment