
Saturday we had my cousin,
Julie Kietzman, take Tessa's 3 1/2 year pictures. I know that most people only do pictures every year, but I like to do them every 6 months so that we can get pictures outdoors. Plus, Tessa seems to change and grow up so quickly I just want to be able to record it in pictures. We met Julie at the Japanese Gardens at the Ewing Mansion. Tessa was a total ham, and if the preview picture is any indication of what the others will be like I know I won't regret getting her pictures done.
After our photo shoot, we went to the Children's Museum in Normal. Tessa always has fun playing here, and she asks if we can go almost every time we are in town. Below are some pictures that Broch caught while she was playing. It was a great family fun day!
 |
| Water is so fun! |
 |
| All smiles on the bridge. |
 |
| Waiting for her next customer at the grocery store. |
 |
| An artist in the making. |
 |
| So focused... |
No comments:
Post a Comment