This blog is set up to help keep friends and family updated on Tessa as she changes and reaches her milestones. It is also a way for us to keep track of memories of Tessa's childhood.
Monday, April 18, 2011
A First of Many??
Today when I got to daycare something unusual was waiting for me...a report of misbehavior. That's right. Tessa had her first time-out today at daycare. Don't get me wrong. Tessa has been known to get in her share of trouble at home. She is head strong and very independent, so when she sets her mind on something there isn't much you can do to stop her. She has even been known to purposefully do things she knows that she isn't suppose to. For example, she will wait for us to see her before she begins to play in Bubba's water bowl. Another example would be from our trip to Ottawa this weekend when she purposefully took out her pony tail, said, "Mama" so I would look at her, and put her hair tie in her mouth. Of course, I pulled over and took it away from her, but it is these intentional acts of misbehavior that are the worst. So, what did Tessa do to deserve her first time-out. Well, while Ms. Sue and Ms. Michelle were getting things out of the refrigerator for lunch, Tessa decided it would be a good idea to pull food off of the shelves and drop it on the floor. Something very worthy of a time-out in my eyes. I just hope that she waits awhile before she decides to get her next time-out. I'm sure the neighbors would agree with me. :)
Labels:
Daycare
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment