Sunday, November 6, 2011

The "Tough but Terrific" Twos

So, instead of thinking of this stage we have entered about a month ago as the terrible twos, I'm going to try and think of them as the "tough, but terrific" twos.

On top of showing more independence (I didn't even think that was possible) Tessa has started to be very dominant (aka bossy) and sometimes mean - especially when she is showing parental preference. Tessa has always been very independent - always wanting to do everything for herself, but lately she has become even more so. At daycare she is very nice and helpful to the young kids, but she wants to boss around the older kids. (Any idea where she gets that from??). She has also started to be just plain mean to Broch. They get along fantastically while I'm gone, but once u get home she wants nothing to do with him. I know it breaks his heart, and I keep telling him it is just a stage; however that doesn't make it any better on either of us.

I hope that once all her 2 year molars are in she will be less crabby. She already had 2 if them. So, here is to the other two breaking through quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment